Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

I'm a very naughty girl :)

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I have posted on my blog. To be honest, I got a bit disheartened as no-one seemed to be looking at it, so I kind of gave up.

Well I have just come back from the Gold Coast where Stampin' Up held their 2015 Convention, and I am inspired to get my blog back on track.
This years Convention coincided with the global release of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue and it was a very exciting time. We were the first Demonstrators in the world to get our hands on the AC, and there was much excitement, I can tell you. If you have ever been in a room with 600 screaming women, that should give you some indication. They also released the 2015-2017 In Colours, which have the delectable names of Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.


The catalogue will go live on June 2, 2015 and you will find it hard to not want EVERYTHING in it. I have been lucky enough to be able to pre-order some of the new products, so stay tuned for some sneak peek samples.

We also received one of the new stamp sets called "I Think You're Great" and made some awesome samples while at Convention. Stay tuned for pics to follow....


Thanks for stopping by

Happy Stampin'

Kayleen

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Kayleen! Looking forward to seeing lots of new creations :)

    ReplyDelete