Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Monday 26 May 2014

Stampin' Up Convention 2014

Wow - where to begin? I have just returned from Stampin' Up's Annual Convention which was held in Melbourne this year - my home town. I decided to stay in the city for the 3 nights so I could immerse myself in the whole experience (and not have to battle the traffic morning and night). It was absolutely fantastic and I am thoroughly INSPIRED to come home and CREATE lots of new samples for classes to SHARE with all my family and friends. Can you guess what the theme was for Convention this year - that's right . . . INSPIRE, CREATE, SHARE.
Here is the first project I want to share with you - my Convention swaps - I made 50 of the same swap, but in the five 2012-2014 In Colours, Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals. It took me quite a while, but I had a bit of a production line going in the end and managed to finish them one evening while the boys were watching the footy.















Here is a close-up of one of the colours - Midnight Muse:


Project Details
StampsDictionary, Happy Watercolour
Card stock & Papers    Naturals Ivory, Midnight Muse 
 InkMidnight Muse
AccessoriesBasic Pearls, Stitched Satin Ribbon
Tools    Daubers, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Scissors

The idea of the swaps is that you come home with (in my case 50) swaps made by other demonstrators to give you ideas for future projects. It's also lots of fun swapping and meeting other demos from around Australia and New Zealand.

More to follow soon
Happy Stampin'

Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment