Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thursday 18 July 2013

Wildflower Meadow Playtime

A get-together with a group of friends who are also Stampin' Up Demonstrators gave me a chance to play with some of the new catalogue products that I haven't ordered (yet).  I was lucky enough to try some new colour combos with the Wildflower Meadow Stamp and Embossing Folder.

This first card uses one of my favourite new In Colours for 2013-2015, Strawberry Slush, and was very quick and easy to make. . .



Project Recipe
StampsWildflower Meadow, Mixed Medley (hostess, retired)
Card stock & Papers    Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
 InkStrawberry Slush
AccessoriesDimensionals
Tools    Fancy Flower Punch, 11/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4 Circle Punch, Wildflower Meadow Embossing Folder, Big Shot


The second card uses another In Colour, Crisp Cantaloupe - don't you just want to eat these colours - I love the names, and also allowed me to have a play with the Simply Pressed Clay. I made the flower in white and then mixed re-inker with Crystal Effects and painted it on the top. The card was another quick and easy one, but the clay does take a day or so to dry. I find it easier to have lots of flowers and buttons made in advance and then I can just colour them as needed. You can also colour them with the ink pads or markers, so they are very versatile.



Project Recipe
StampsWildflower Meadow
Card stock & Papers    Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
 InkCrisp Cantaloupe - Pad and Re-Inker
AccessoriesPearls, Simply Pressed Clay Flower, Whisper White Satin Ribbon
Tools    Glue Gun, Crystal Effects, Wildflower Meadows Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Scissors


The final card did take a little longer to make as I used the Markers to colour the stamp, however I think the effort was worth it. I have seen it coloured in various combinations and you get quite a different look depending on the colours you use.



Project Recipe
StampsWildflower Meadow, Pretty Petites (Retired)
Card stock & Papers    Whisper White, Marina Mist
 InkMarina Mist, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi and Blushing Bride Markers
AccessoriesBasic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Tools    Wildflower Meadows Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Petite Curly Label Punch

I hope you have enjoyed looking at these cards and please contact me if you would like to order any of the products featured in them, or to book into a class to make some of your own creations.
Thanks and Happy Stampin'

Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment