Weekly Deals

Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Birthday Time

My Sister had her birthday last week and she collects Royal Doulton Lady Statues, so I wanted to make a card that was a little similar to her collection - this is what I came up with . . .


I used the ink pad and rubbed it on one side of the embossing folder before I ran it through the Big Shot which is how I got the pattern on the Very Vanilla Cardstock - easy but effective. A few bits of bling finished off the card.

Project Recipe
StampsCreate a Cupcake
Card stock & Papers    Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Patterned DSP
 InkElegant Eggplant
AccessoriesBasic Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Tools    Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (retired), Dress Up Framelits, Big Shot, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch


The second card was for the daughter of a friend on her 7th Birthday. I have to confess that my daughter Jessica made the card for us to give her, so credit goes to her, but she said it was ok to post it here . . .


Project Recipe
StampsSketched Birthday
Card stock & Papers    Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party
 InkStrawberry Slush
AccessoriesDimensionals, Pool Party Ribbon (Retired), Basic Rhinestones
Tools     1&3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, 2&3/8 Scallop Circle Punch

Hope these cards have given you some inspiration to make some of your own. Don't forget to contact me if you have any questions or would like to join in my classes for card-making
Happy Stampin'

Kayleen

No comments:

Post a Comment